Sunday, June 21, 2009

Almost Baby: Gina Steelman

A few weeks ago, I went to Mike and Gina Steelman's house with the intention to do a mini maternity shoot. We figured if I brought Lily with me then she could play with her son Judah and we would be able to have a little bit of time to do her pictures. Our plan took a nosedive when the little ones got bored after 5 minutes and decided we needed to entertain them. So we were only able to take a few pictures before they both had a meltdown.  Here are the results of our super mini maternity shoot:


3 comments:

  1. Simply and beautifully seen - that was a very successful mini-shoot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHH, very nice photo, very sweet, I really like, congratulations mum!!!

    I love love love you blog, very interesting. I have a new blog about fashion and my name is Bubu from Spain, i‘d like that you visit me, i write the name for you, ok??? KISSES FROM SPAIN

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog...!! I would like to invite yopu to my blog,maybe you want to be my follower...
    www.bartabacmode.com
    HASTA
    LA VISTA
    BABY

    ReplyDelete