Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lovely Things Thursday

I have become quite enchanted by a few things lately...

Miss James is the princess of vintage fashion and is expecting a lovely little bird. I can't get enough of her weekly belly shots and love the way she mixes her vintage pieces so beautifully.

bleubirdvintage.typepad.com.png

Sexy Little Things Noir Body Mist from Victoria's Secret smells so delish! I've been wearing it non stop since I received it as a gift.

onlineProductDisplay.vs.jpg


Design*Sponge is another of my favorite blogs! They have crafty ideas and I die for all the features they do on refurbished furniture. I have added refurbishing to my goal list for this year because of all the amazing pieces they show on their blog.

ottomanmain.jpeg


I hope to make this a weekly feature and show some of the things that make my heart flutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment