Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sewing Machines and Coloring My Hair

I'm going to start this post with the simple fact that I am an addict... I am addicted to hair color and pretty fabric! In the past six months I have gone from a blonde...

to a redhead...
and I am currently a dark chestnut brunette.
What can I say, I love changing my look. I also love making things. It doesn't matter what it is as long as I can craft it with my own hands. I went through a phase where I made feather hairpieces every waking second of the day. I was incredibly good at it and even had a store carrying some of my pieces but I eventually became bored and moved on. I am now obsessed with my new sewing machine and have plans to make Lily a whole wardrobe of pretty things! Just my thoughts for today....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment